ILuaable in GCC4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ILuaable in GCC4

Hey guys,

unfortunately my other thread about my scripting endeavor seems to be gone (deleted? Or hickup in forum software?) so I have to open a new thread.

I am currently looking at the GCC4 scripting code and I stumbled upon the ILuaable interface in ScriptEventListener.h/.cpp. It seems that this is not defined anywhere and after a quick search in the book I couldn't find it either...so could someone help me out here? Am I missing something (again)?

Thanks!

PS In the book the whole decalaration of the ScriptEventListener seems to be different...
    • RE: ILuaable in GCC4

Originally posted by basti
      unfortunately my other thread about my scripting endeavor seems to be gone (deleted? Or hickup in forum software?) so I have to open a new thread.

Yeah, there was a bit of a hiccup in the forum software. It looks like something got corrupted and the database was rolled back to a backup. I responded to like 15 posts and they all were lost. :(

I am currently looking at the GCC4 scripting code and I stumbled upon the ILuaable interface in ScriptEventListener.h/.cpp. It seems that this is not defined anywhere and after a quick search in the book I couldn't find it either...so could someone help me out here? Am I missing something (again)?

ILuaable? That's not something that exists in GCC4, nor is ScriptEventListener.h/cpp. Are you sure you're not referencing the 3rd edition? That was a completely different system.

-Rez
    • I noticed that, but wasn't sure if I was going crazy and imagined all those posts.
      PC - Custom Built
      CPU: 3rd Gen. Intel i7 3770 3.4Ghz
      GPU: ATI Radeon HD 7959 3GB
      RAM: 16GB

Laptop - Alienware M17x
      CPU: 3rd Gen. Intel i7 - Ivy Bridge
      GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M - 2GB GDDR5
      RAM: 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 1600mhz